Stanton Carpet is a high-quality, high-style, and high-value carpet and rug option for your home or office. Stanton is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers and importers of decorative flooring products, offering a wide range of collections, designs, colors, and textures to suit discerning tastes and budgets.
A Brief History of Stanton Carpet
Stanton Carpet was founded in 1980 by Sy Cohen, who had a vision to create a brand that was synonymous with style and value for the decorative flooring market and give new and exciting options for decorators and designers. Over the past 40 years, the company has grown to be one of the nation’s leading manufacturers and importers of high style, high-quality carpet and custom rugs.
Stanton Carpet has also expanded its product offering by acquiring complimentary brands and launching some of its own, each with its own distinctive features and niche markets. These include:
- Antrim Carpet: A brand that specializes in natural wool products, as well as refined flatweaves, silken carpets, and decorative patterns.
- Rosecore: A brand that offers wire wilton carpets, which are upscale constructions with fine needle point loops and intricate pattern structures, as well as high luster, silk-like carpets with proprietary L.I.O.N. yarn system that provides high performance and durability.
- Crescent: A brand that focuses on casual high-end luxury, with distinctive constructions and specialty handmade yarns that create extraordinary textures and colors.
- Hibernia: A brand that features premium wool carpets with classic and contemporary styles, as well as natural sisal products that are eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Cavan Carpet: A brand that focuses on artisan woven carpet and rugs that are handmade and constructed with the best natural materials.
- Stanton Decorative Waterproof Flooring (DWF): A brand that entered the hard surface arena in 2020, with luxury vinyl waterproof flooring that features 24 unique colors inspired by nature.
Top Products from Stanton Carpet
Stanton Carpet offers a variety of products that can enhance the look and feel of any space. Here are some examples of their top products and their uses:
Cable Beach: A product from the Paradise collection that features a hand loomed construction with 100% UV stabilized polysilk. This carpet will insure that you feel like you are always at the beach in the comfort of your home.
Tattersall: A product from the Crescent collection the features a beautiful plaid pattern and made from 100% New Zealand wool, This all natural carpet is available if four different colors to suit your space.
San Augustine: A product from the Stanton Decorative Waterproof Flooring collection that is a luxury vinyl plank product. It has a wood visual with a realistic grain and a matte finish. It is waterproof, scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, and easy to maintain. It is perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, basements, or laundry rooms.
Majorca: A product from the Crescent collection that features a hand-tufted construction with 100% UV stabilized polysilk that has a delicate high-end heathering. This luxurious outdoor carpet has a wonderful indoor feel.
Is there a Stanton Product Right for You?
Stanton Carpet is a brand that delivers style and value for your flooring needs. Whether you are looking for carpet or hard surface flooring, you can find a product that matches your preferences and requirements from one of their collections. You can also customize your own rug or runner from their products to create your own unique design. To learn more about the vast array of Stanton carpet and rugs that we offer, visit our product catalog. We always provide free quotes and consultation to help you find the best styles and products for your home.