This is a carpet unlike any other produced in North America.
Wool carpet is a product that is beautiful to look at yet sacrifices nothing in the way of our commitment indoor air quality and the environment.
- Wool is a non-allergenic fiber and does not promote the growth of bacteria or give off harmful emissions.
- Wool helps to stabilize the relative humidity of your living space by absorbing or releasing moisture during periods of high or low atmospheric humidity.
- Wool is resistant to compression due to the nature of the fiber’s “natural crimp”.
- Wool is an excellent insulator and acoustic damper.
- Wool ages gracefully and does not loose many of its aesthetic characteristics like synthetic fibers.
- Wool is naturally soil resistant.
- Wool is naturally flame retardant and is specified for those installations with the most stringent flammability regulations.
- Wool is a natural, renewable resource, produced using environmentally friendly, energy efficient, and safe methods.
- Wool is recyclable and biodegradable.