Natural Wool Carpet is unlike any other Flooring Product
Wool carpet is a product that is beautiful to look at, yet sacrifices nothing in the way of indoor air quality and sustainability. Here are a few benefits of wool for both carpet and rugs:
- Wool is a non-allergenic fiber and does not promote the growth of bacteria or give off harmful emissions.
- Wool helps to stabilize the relative humidity of your living space by absorbing or releasing moisture during periods of high or low atmospheric humidity.
- Wool is resistant to compression due to the nature of the fiber’s “natural crimp”.
- Wool is an excellent insulator and acoustic damper.
- Wool ages gracefully and does not loose many of its aesthetic characteristics like synthetic fibers.
- Wool is naturally soil resistant.
- Wool is naturally flame retardant and is specified for those installations with the most stringent flammability regulations. So you can rest easy that your home can be a little safer .
- Installation of this type of carpet should be handled by a pro, but many Do it Yourselfer’s will also be happy for this option.
- Wool is a natural, renewable resource, produced using environmentally friendly, energy efficient, and safe methods.
- Wool is recyclable and biodegradable.
Carpets in Dalton specializes in wool carpet and custom wool rugs. We offer impressive discounts and wholesale prices. Get a quote today!