Albus Treille by Glen Eden features a unique product that offers superior qualities such durability, resiliency, and extreme softness. This product will also give a lasting performance that will catch the eyes of your guests. Albus Treille is crafted with today’s fashion and will give you the experience of a lifetime.
Construction: Embossed Woven Wilton
Fiber: 100% Pure New Zealand Wool
Width: Approx 12′ varying according to pattern repeat Dye System: Skein Dyed, Stock Dyed and Insect Resistant
Yarn System: 2-ply Primary Backing: Weft: Jute
Warp: Polyester/ Cotton
Stuffer: Cotton Secondary Backing: Latex
Flammability Test: ASTM E-648, Radiant Panel Class I Location Guidance: Heavy Duty Residential
• Product subject to normal manufacturing tolerances.
• Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot.
• Chair pads are recommended under office chairs.
• Walk-off mats are recommended at entryways to reduce soiling.
• Product not recommended for use on stairs.